42 avenue Gaspard Coriolis
31057 Toulouse cedex 1, France
Coordonnées: 43.57590 1.37484
By public transportation
- From the city centre: take the underground line A to the last stop Basso Cambo and then the Bus N°18 (Lycée Polyvalent) to the Meteopole stop (~30 minutes to go from downtown metro station to the Meteopole)
- From Tournefeuille, you must access Bus N°21 to Basso Cambo and get off at the Vandel stop
Metro + bus : single ticket = 1,80 € [Ticket prices]
From PARIS-BORDEAUX by highway:
- before the tollgate, take the direction FOIX-TARBES.
- on the ring road take exit N°27 LA CEPIERE, METRO, then take exit 27 towards CUGNAUX and then THE PRADETTES; then follow the METEO-CERFACS signs
From MONTPELLIER or CARCASSONNE by highway:
- before the tollgate, take the direction FOIX-TARBES, cross LA GARONNE then only take the direction BORDEAUX
- on the ring road take exit N°27 LA CEPIERE, CUGNAUX, LES PRADETTES; then follow the signs METEO-CERFACS
Météo-France Entrance – Security post:
Access to Cerfacs is throught the main entrance of the Météo France campus (Météopole).
On the first day, participants must report to the security post. A badge will be given to them against the deposit of an identity document (identity card, passport). Participants must be able to present their badge upon request by a security guard at any time during their visit to the site.
List of hotels in Toulouse
The B&B Basso Cambo hotel is very close to Cerfacs. The others are located in the centre of Toulouse.