Registration and submission of abstracts and posters are done on the Sciencesconf.org platform, according to the following procedure:
- Create a Sciencesconf.org account using the button at the top right of this page OR login if you already have an account.
- Once logged in, click on “Registration” in the left sidebar and follow the instructions.
- The poster and/or abstract must be deposited in the tab “MY SUBMISSIONS”, then “Submit an abstract” and choose “poster” or “oral”.
Poster format: A0 in portrait
Talk/Poster submissions : CLOSED
Deadline Registration & payment : 1st June 2022
⚠️ Do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have difficulties in finding accommodation
The registration fee (100€ VAT included) for Sparse Days at Saint-Girons 2022 includes
- participation in the scientific sessions,
- coffee breaks,
- round trip bus from Toulouse-Matabiau train station to Saint-Girons.
👩🏼🎓👨🏽🎓 Student application
We have some funding for supporting students. Depending on numbers, we hope to support most students either partially or completely. You should indicate when registering that you are a student.
👥 Accompanying persons
Persons accompanying the participants may participate in the social activities and the gala dinner on Monday. This will be indicated and validated in the registration form.
💳 Means of payment
Payment can be made by one of the following methods
- online by credit card
- by purchase order : Only for French organizations
by indicating on the purchase order:
University: Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse (INPT)
Detailed information will be sent to you by email after your registration.
The meeting in St Girons is a fully face-to-face conference. If COVID makes it impossible to hold the meeting, it will be cancelled.
In this case, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
However, if you wish to cancel your registration for personal reasons, or for any other reason, we will also be able to reimburse you only if you expressly request it by email to email@example.com before June 6th 2022.
Certificate of attendance
A certificate of attendance will be given to you upon your arrival at Sparse Days in Saint-Girons 2022.